So this post wraps up my one a day posting marathon. I survived. I wrote, mostly crumby, some funny, even some really good stuff, but I wrote. Here's what I learned.
11. I can sum up pretty much everything in a Top 11 List.
10. Not a single person batted an eye lash at my choice of 11.
9. Real people comment if you make it easy enough, but so do Chinese porn spammers.
8. I may have 900+ friends, but only about 10 are gonna read my posts.
7. I feel better when I crank out something, even if it's just short thoughts.
6. Reading old blog posts isn't as cool or arty as reading old poetry, but it still makes me smile.
5. The habit has been started, I might not do every day, but I'm gonna at least try to keep a couple posts a week.
4. I wanna read other people's blogs, but it's so hard to keep up.
3. Statistics are totally addictive. I spend more time analyzing my blog than writing it.
2. No real promotion still gets readers. It's nice to know I have a core of people who care what I think.
1. People LIKE deep stuff, but SHARE funny stuff.
What was your favorite post? What do you think should be my next topic?