Friday, November 5, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion: Super Babies


A couple of months ago I was honored to get to participate in the 2nd Ignite Atlanta. Ignite has the awesome slogan "Enlighten us, but make it quick." I was honored to be chosen to present after submitting this blurb:

Super Babies: The Super Powers of Babies (and how to exploit them)

"Control your breathing? Make your core temperature drop? Why yes, a baby can do that! Luckily, they also have their weaknesses... like being obligate nose breathers. Explore the world of the infant with new eyes and learn how to enjoy, engage, and exploit... I mean "enhance" the people who will be paying for your retirement."



So, what in the video intrigues you? About which parts would you like to hear more? Anything you'd like me to flesh out into a whole post? Let me know in the comments!

P.S. Yes I waited 'till 11pm to start writing today's post so it's a short cop-out, but I forgive me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment